Thursday, March 15, 2012

Show me your shirts! Win one while you're at it!

We are currently in the process of renaming/recreating our ministry environments. Once we settle on our names, we will be creating T-shirts for all of the volunteers in those environments. This is one fun way of creating an identity for those volunteering in a particular ministry area.
I want to get our team's creative juices flowing, and I know some of you have some awesome shirts that you are incredibly proud of! I'm asking you to share those shirts with me and the kidmin community. Post the picture or link to it in the comments. Let me know if we can steal it (haha just kidding, or maybe not!)

I will be sending one of our shirts once it is created to at least one random person that responds with a picture of your shirt.

No comments: